Hello, friends! In this material I want to tell in detail how to write an article. You will learn what types of text are, what you need to consider when writing and how to achieve high quality material. I am sure my experience will be useful to you. You will learn not only new information for yourself, but also be able to build an acceptable scheme of work. Adhering to which, you will prepare really cool materials that are popular.
Before delving into the discussion of the topic "How to write an article", let's talk about the types of texts. There are several. We briefly describe each of them.
3. How to write an article for publication: copyright
4. Author's article
- description of cases, etc.
How to write an article for publication: do not forget about the terms of reference
- volume (number of characters without spaces or number of words);
- boundary level of uniqueness;
- some other technical indicators, if necessary;
How to write an article: 10 steps to cool text
1. The choice of topics
2. Article format
- problem and solution - first a specific problem is stated, and then ways to solve it are described;
- tool for ... - the description of a specific method intended for a specific niche is implied;
- question and answer - at first one of the questions is stated, and then a detailed answer is given to it;
- expert assessment - as to a specific subject, product, service, or a specific solution to the problem;
- tips and tricks - they should be practical, detailing the process of solving the problem.
3. Title selection
- “How ...” - this article begins with this word, it allows you to interest, but gives a clear idea of what the text says;
- "Quick Start Guide, How ..." or "Quick Start Guide ...";
- “A quick way ...” - for example, “A quick way to peel tangerines”;
- "A simple solution…. "-" A simple solution in the fight against excess weight ";
- “Now you can ...” - “Now you can achieve success”;
- It’s also good to use the words “free, unique, effective, reliable” in the heading text - only they should correspond to the text of the article;
- “Everyone should know this ...” - the title will attract the attention of users, motivates to go to the article page;
- if possible, try to include in the name of the figure - "5 ways ...", "7 steps to ..." and so on.
4. Preparation of the plan
- The main part (subheadings can be used here that break the article into logical blocks);