Blogger cleaning template is an indispensable template for those who have a blogger blog, because when you change the blogger template you will need to get rid of the remnants of the old templates, and today I will present to you in this article a blogger cleaning template and I will explain how to use the cleaning template for your blog.
Importance of Blogger Cleanup Template
- Blogger cleanup template is used to get rid of the remnants of old templates. For example, unused plugins, as well as removing unimportant icons if you want to install a new theme for your blog.
- It is used to make sure that there are no codes from the previous templates in the blog, because in the event of an accumulation of forgotten codes and codes, this will lead to a slow blog and response speed.
- Blogger theme cleanup cleans up some template extensions that are not removed when you change the template, and it has many other features. It is a blog template that installs like a regular template but does not contain plugins and tools.
How to use Blogger Cleanup Template
- To use blogger cleanup template on your blog, go to blogger site and log in your Google account to access your blog and then you have to go to appearance section from side menu.
- Go to the Personalization section and next to the word Personalization you will find an arrow pointing down, click on it. Then choose Edit HTML to open the template code page.
- Delete all the codes on this page and copy the cleanup template from the box below and paste it into your code page, then click on the save appearance icon in the upper left corner of the page.
After saving the cleanup template, all the remnants of the old templates on your blog will be deleted and you can then download and install your blogger template without any problems.
Before proceeding with changing the appearance of your blog, we advise you to make a backup copy of your blog template before changing anything. This is done in order to avoid mistakes in the blog and to be able to go back to the old look before making changes.
Don't download too many plugins on blogger templates, this is important so as not to negatively affect site speed.
Blogger cleanup template
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> <html expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'> <head> <b:skin><![CDATA[/* ----------------------------------------------- Name : Clean Template Designer URL : https://tech.t-go.cc year : 2023 -----------------------------------------------*/ ]]></b:skin> </head> <body> <b:section class='main' id='main' showaddelement='yes'> <b:widget id="Blog1" locked="true" type="Blog" /> </b:section> </body> </html>